Arbsfinder.com - Surebets service

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Interwetten : 2 consecutive bets on the same match ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pol

PostSubject: Interwetten : 2 consecutive bets on the same match ?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:31 am

hello, i wanted to ask something about the following arb (1,46%) that i saw on the arbsfinder-website :

Rot-Weiss Ahlen v. FC Union Berlin (Bundesliga Germany - 28-2-2010)
AH1(0) : SBObet
EH2(0:1) : Interwetten
2 : Interwetten

But as far as i know, Interwetten does not accept 2 consecutive bets on the same match. In this case interwetten would for instance accept my bet on "EH2(0:1)", but it would refuse the bet i want to make afterwards on "2" (in this case a win for Berlin without handicap).

Does anyone know how to manage this on the Interwetten-site ? Can it somehow be done or not ? If not, the arb above was not a real arb and should be filtered away. I noticed a lot of arbs in which interwetten was 2x involved, but i wonder whether these are real "bettable" arbs in reality. I can be wrong off course...

Thanks in advance for any reply.
Paul.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interwetten : 2 consecutive bets on the same match ?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 am

Hi Pol,

You're right - a few months Interwetten does not accept 2 consecutive bets on the same match.
But earlier it was possible .....
I think this should be interpreted as limiting the stakes.
I think that new customers of Interwetten have't this problem.

What is the solution? Probably just 2 accounts ...

Of course we will think about construction an individual filter for our customers for this situation.

Best Regards,

Arbsfinder Team
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arbsfinder.com

Interwetten : 2 consecutive bets on the same match ?
Page 1 of 1